Teen Patti is one of the most favorite games played in Indian households. Being one of the most renowned games that originated in India, this game is also very popular around the world with different names at its disposal such as flush, flash, and three-card poker.
Being the popular Indian card game, Teen Patti is almost played at all our parties and occasions. Be it friends coming over or a night-out at cousin’s, 3 Patti card game is the go-to fun card game of all the get-togethers.
If you’re one of those people who get bored while others are having fun playing this game, you’re in for a treat because here we are all set to solve your “ yeh game kaise khelte hai?” dilemma once and for all.
Are you ready?
Let’s hop in.
How to play Teenpatti Real Cash Game?
- Teen Patti uses a 52-card deck without jokers and is played between 3-6 players- the more, the merrier.
- Teen Patti begins by placing bets just like other poker and rummy games.
- Essentially, there is a fixed amount that all the players bet even before the cards are distributed.
- After this bet is placed, a boot amount is collected from all the players playing and the players are then dealt three cards facing down.
- The boot amount that is collected in the beginning is staked as the minimum amount of cash that sits in a pot in the center of the table.
- Once the cards are dealt with, what you do next is make a call or raise.
- Making a call means the player will continue but not raise the bet whereas making a raise means the player will raise the bet and add the money to that pot in the center.
- What’s of importance in Teen Patti is that the players are required to place bets in equal amounts.
- Suppose player A has made a bet with 2 coins, Player B placed a bet with 4 coins, Player A will have to place 4 additional coins instead of just 2 to the earlier 2.
- As we move further in the game, a player who is the last man standing wins, or a player with the highest hand or the best hand wins. How good a particular hand is amongst the others ideally depends on the cards ranking from highest to the lowest.
How are the cards ranked in Teen Patti?
Aces have the highest rank in this game which makes 02 the lowest. Here are a few rankings that are popular with this card game. Remember the goal is to create a deck of 03 powerful cards till the end of the game to win it.
#1- A set of three – This is ideally of a trail of three. 3 aces straight are regarded as the highest set in Teen Patti.
#2- Pure Sequence/ Straight Flush- This means three consecutive cards from the same suit.
#3- Sequence (or run)- This is three consecutive cards but not from the same suit.
#4- Color- Three cards not consecutive but from the same suit.
#5- Pair- This means two cards of the same rank. When it comes to two players having pairs, the one with the highest value wins.
#6- High Card- Here, three cards are not in any sequence., not from the same suit, not a pair. In this case, the single high card that is top amongst all players wins. If, for example, any two players have the same high card, the next highest card in their deck determines the winner.
How to win at Teen Patti?
If you’re thinking, “paise kaise kamaye jaye in Teen Patti?” we have some crazy Teen Patti hacks for you to win more, lose less, and have more fun.
- Playing Blind- Playing blind in the first few rounds is one of the best options to win some real money at Teen Patti because it confuses other players and encourages them to fold given the risk that you seem to be undertaking.
- Keep a good poker face- On the table, people read people. Hence keeping a good poker face is a must. Don’t give it away with your expressions. Keep calm.
- Never post a big bet directly- Even if you have a great hand, never post a big bet in the first go. This makes it abundantly clear that you have got a great hand and minimizes the money that you can potentially win.
- Keep looking for opportunities- Be alert always. Teen Patti is not just about your hand, it’s also about other player’s hands. If you see more players folding, seize the opportunity by deciding what can be your high card and place bets accordingly.
- Never go overboard- Well before you sit on the table set a limit for yourself. Never play with more money than you have on you. Playing with more money than you can afford to lose is always a bad idea.
You are now all set to ace this game in style. All the best. Win-big!