Rock Paper Scissors is one of the most fondest memories that we have from our childhood. Interestingly, we can now play this game online as well, thanks to the evolving technology.
Today we’re going to talk about Rock Paper Scissors and how it’s played the betting way.
The rules of the game are simple. Two players engage in the game through hand signals. You can guess by the name of the game that there are three elements: Rock, Paper, and Scissors. The symbols of the three are as follows:
Rock: Closed fist
Paper: Flat hand
Scissors: First two fingers raised in a V shape
Players compete with each other with these three symbols.
There are 3 simple rules to win the game:
Rock defeats scissors
Scissors defeat paper
Paper defeats rock
There’s no scope of cheating in this game or a way to guess the probability of the outcome.
Now, let’s see how this is played online through betting:
- When the game is played online, the player plays against the dealer himself.
- Online portals provide great margins through smart and interactive broadcasting.
- Dealer deals in cards with the symbols.
- Two gaming zones are created to increase your profit and winning chances – silver and gold.
- The player can select any zone and any hand symbol.
- After the player’s bet, the dealer reveals his cards that will compete with the player’s cards.
- If the dealer and the player have the same symbols, the game will be declared a tie.
- The player is given 30 minutes for selecting the zone and hand symbols.
- Every deck has 24 cards, and every symbol has 8 cards.
- The dealer draws one card each from each zone.
- The player competes with the dealer’s card in their selected zone.
- The game is fast and enables you to bet multiple times.
- For instance:
- If the player draws rock, then it will be a tie if the dealer draws rock, a loss if the player draws paper, and a win if the dealer draws scissors.
- Similarly, If the player draws paper, then it will be a tie if the dealer draws paper, a loss if the player draws scissors, and a win if the dealer draws rock.
- Lastly, If the player draws scissors, then it will be a tie if the dealer draws scissors, a loss if the player draws rock, and a win if the dealer draws paper.
Now, let’s see how to bet:
Place the cards before the cards are dealt.
Select amount, zone, and symbol from those shown on the screen.
The player can place a bet from both the zones or a single zone in a particular round. But only one symbol can be selected for each zone.
When the time is up for the player, the dealer reveals their cards and according to the rules of the game, the winner will be declared.
The winning amount is decided with the pay-out ratio. The game’s payout ratio is 2.50 for the Gold and 1.85 for the Silver. It means if you bet Rs. 100 on the Gold zone, you will receive Rs. 250 on winning, i.e; Rs.100 of the betting amount + Rs. 150 Profit. If you bet on the Silver zone, you will receive Rs. 185 on winning, i.e; Rs.100 of the betting amount + Rs. 85 Profit.
If there’s a draw in the Silver zone, you will get 100% of the bet amount back. But if there’s a draw in the Gold zone, you will get only 35% of the bet amount back.
The risk in the Gold zone is higher risk and lower probability with a higher payout and lesser returns.
The chances of a tie in this game are 33.3%.
That’s it about the Rock, Paper, Scissors folks! Until next time.